Macros
Author Message
 Macros

Does anyone know of a way I can implement a macro-recorder. I want to record
a series of events that occur in my app(keybord typing, mouse clicks, etc..)

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Macros

For a simple keystroke recorder-
Capture keystrokes using KeyPress event, translate and save these in same
format as those used by the SendKeys method. SendKeys method then becomes
your one-liner macro-playback engine. An idea to include mouse movements:
invent additional keys eg {MouseDown 10,75} which you app can preprocess
before sending on the standard ones to SendKeys.

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a way I can implement a macro-recorder. I want to
record
>a series of events that occur in my app(keybord typing, mouse clicks,
etc..)

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. macro box pops up when no macros exist

2. macro changing code in another macro

3. macro to change code in another macro

4. How to make changes in macros with help of anather macro

5. Word Macro runs then gets Macro Not Found

6. Removing the [ENABLE MACROS] [DISABLE MACROS] popup window

7. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

8. MACROS: copying macro from one PC to another

9. disabling the macro security to execute a macro

10. Create or Delete a Macro from another Macro

11. Macro to create a Macro

12. Word 97/how to delete a macro by a macro