font changed to wingding font ?
Author Message
 font changed to wingding font ?

I don't why the font of index content is change to wingding font therefore
I can't read the index when i search the msdn help.

I have reinstall the vb6 again, but still can't help

Would any help me to fix this problem ?

thanks

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why is the SetupWiz using the WingDing Font?

2. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

3. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

4. Change font and font color inside a textbox

5. Fonts, Fonts and damn Fonts!!!!!

6. font fOnt foNt fonT foNT? argh.

8. Change font formatting changes value of other cell

9. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

10. Changing Font in RichTextBox Without Changing Anything Else?

11. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

12. How to change cell color or font color when data changed