Find whether current user belongs to NT group
Author Message
 Find whether current user belongs to NT group

Hi There
I need to limit the functionality to a program - via defined NT user groups.
I.e. there will be 3 levels of user
user
Indexer
Administrator

Does anyone know a way I can find which usergroups a logging user belongs
to.
Thanks
Jordan
Thanks

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. user belong to NT group

2. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

3. how to know the user groups to which a given user belongs

4. howto get nt groups for current user

5. How to get the current NT users login and group

6. howto get nt groups for current user

7. howto get nt groups for current user

8. Finding the Current User on NT

9. Finding Current Users Home Directory On NT 4.0

10. Detecting which nt groups I belong too with .net

11. To which groups does a user belong

12. Getting the Group a User belongs to?