help me, it′s simple about ADO
Author Message
 help me, it′s simple about ADO

Hello

I know a little bit of English probably I'll have too many mistakes on this
letter ok?

I write for asking, How Can get all mistakes or errors by ADO

I need to get those errors because the number of this error aren't the same
whit the number of my table "sysmessages" that it's in my DataBase MASTER,
althoug the description it's exactly the same I need to releate both lists
of errors.

for example when I find the next error "Cannot insert duplicate key in
object"from VisualBasic I get the error number "-2447217900" and from SQL
Server I get the error number 2627

Thank you very much for read this letter and try to understand it

see you

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:36:24 GMT
 help me, it′s simple about ADO
The information is ADO's Errors collection should give you the information
in the numbers provided by the DBMS.  Iterate through ADO's Errors
collection for details about what the DBMS didn't like.

HTH
--
Patrick Logan, MCSD

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Quote:
> Hello

> I know a little bit of English probably I'll have too many mistakes on
this
> letter ok?

> I write for asking, How Can get all mistakes or errors by ADO

> I need to get those errors because the number of this error aren't the
same
> whit the number of my table "sysmessages" that it's in my DataBase MASTER,
> althoug the description it's exactly the same I need to releate both lists
> of errors.

> for example when I find the next error "Cannot insert duplicate key in
> object"from VisualBasic I get the error number "-2447217900" and from SQL
> Server I get the error number 2627

> Thank you very much for read this letter and try to understand it

> see you

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:01:37 GMT
 help me, it′s simple about ADO

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 help me, it′s simple about ADO
Try this to get native SQL Server error number:
sqlError = Err.Number - vbObjectError

HTH,
Alexander Shirshov, MCSD

Quote:
> Hello

> I know a little bit of English probably I'll have too many mistakes on
this
> letter ok?

> I write for asking, How Can get all mistakes or errors by ADO

> I need to get those errors because the number of this error aren't the
same
> whit the number of my table "sysmessages" that it's in my DataBase MASTER,
> althoug the description it's exactly the same I need to releate both lists
> of errors.

> for example when I find the next error "Cannot insert duplicate key in
> object"from VisualBasic I get the error number "-2447217900" and from SQL
> Server I get the error number 2627

> Thank you very much for read this letter and try to understand it

> see you

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:20:12 GMT

1. Simple simple ADO question

2. Help: ADO Compile error (Should be simple)

3. Simple ADO connection won't connect...HELP!!!

4. need help in simple program, very simple

5. SIMPLE SIMPLE ListView Question. Please help

6. HELP! simple question need simple answer

7. HELP! simple question need simple answer

8. HELP! simple question need simple answer

9. help, help, help...I'm begging here :-\ RE RE POST simple code help needed

10. This ought to be simple (ADO problem)

11. ADO.NET => Simple Example for Access Database

12. ado and datagrid update, simple one