Visual Studio & MSDN
Author Message
 Visual Studio & MSDN

Am I mistaken?? I was under the impression that you got a years subscription
to the MSDN library when you purchased VS 6??

Is this the case?? if not, where did I get the impression from?? Am I
crazy?? (probably)

Where do I sign-up??

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio & MSDN

Quote:
> Am I mistaken?? I was under the impression that you got a years
subscription
> to the MSDN library when you purchased VS 6??

You should have received a voucher with VS6.  If this didnt happen, contact
your nearest MSDN centre.  For the UK (you're in the UK right?), it's
located in the Republic of Ireland.  The number on the back of my
subscription card is +353 1708 8690.  However, if you want to avoid
international telephone charges, you may want to call the Microsoft
Connection on 0345 002000.  They do have a freephone or local call rate
number which will put you through to MSDN directly.  Don't tell them you
already have the international number!

You may also find further info at msdn.microsoft.com/developer.  Not sure
though.

MSDN will want proof of purchase and/or registration.  I know this because I
didn't get the voucher with my boxed copy of VS6 Ent.  I had to go through
quite a tiresome (three month) process just to get the subscription started.

Best regards
--
L.J. -  UK
ICQ: 42252330

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio & MSDN

(I'm not a medical professional, so I can't comment about your sanity <g>)

--

Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?

Quote:
> Am I mistaken?? I was under the impression that you got a years
subscription
> to the MSDN library when you purchased VS 6??

> Is this the case?? if not, where did I get the impression from?? Am I
> crazy?? (probably)

> Where do I sign-up??

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio & MSDN
You're a top man Doug!!

Thanks

> (I'm not a medical professional, so I can't comment about your sanity <g>)

> --

> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?
> Visit "Doug Steele's Beer and Programming Emporium"
> http://I.Am/DougSteele/

> > Am I mistaken?? I was under the impression that you got a years
> subscription
> > to the MSDN library when you purchased VS 6??

> > Is this the case?? if not, where did I get the impression from?? Am I
> > crazy?? (probably)

> > Where do I sign-up??

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. visual studio & msdn library question

2. Visual Studio & MSDN

3. MSDN Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2

4. Visual Studio Context Sensitive Help (F1) not linking to MSDN

5. Subscribe to MSDN or buy Visual Studio upgrade?

6. Visual Studio Install/MSDN Help won't install

7. Visual Basic 2008 & Visual Studio 2008

8. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

9. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

10. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

11. Visual Studio 6 & WindowsXP

12. Visual Studio & FlightSimulator