Converting Word document to JPEG..how?
Author Message
 Converting Word document to JPEG..how?

I have searched high and low in the Word object library for a way of saving
a DOC file as a JPEG or any image format for that matter and have found
nothing.  Does anyone know of a way to do this via API etc?

Thanks much for any help.

--
Mitch Abaza

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Word document to JPEG..how?
I do not think it is possible.

Quote:
> I have searched high and low in the Word object library for a way of
saving
> a DOC file as a JPEG or any image format for that matter and have found
> nothing.  Does anyone know of a way to do this via API etc?

> Thanks much for any help.

> --
> Mitch Abaza

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Word document to JPEG..how?
An alternative is to use a specialized Printer driver that outputs to a
raster file format. Have a look at:
http://www.blackice.com/prod02a95.htm
or
http://www.informatik.com/index.html
or
http://www.fineprint.com/

HTH

--
Stephen Lebans

http://www.lebans.com
Free Access Code, Tips and Tricks

Quote:
> I do not think it is possible.

> > I have searched high and low in the Word object library for a way of
> saving
> > a DOC file as a JPEG or any image format for that matter and have
found
> > nothing.  Does anyone know of a way to do this via API etc?

> > Thanks much for any help.

> > --
> > Mitch Abaza

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Word document to JPEG..how?

Quote:
> An alternative is to use a specialized Printer driver that outputs to
> raster file format. Have a look at:
> http://www.blackice.com/prod02a95.htm
> or
> http://www.informatik.com/index.html
> or
> http://www.fineprint.com/

> HTH

> --
> Stephen Lebans

> http://www.lebans.com
> Free Access Code, Tips and Tricks

> > I do not think it is possible.

> > > I have searched high and low in the Word object library for a way
of
> > saving
> > > a DOC file as a JPEG or any image format for that matter and have
> found
> > > nothing.  Does anyone know of a way to do this via API etc?

> > > Thanks much for any help.

> > > --
> > > Mitch Abaza

You may like to try SunTop Corp's EZ-Printer Products.
at http://www.suntopcorp.com.
They have both BW and color Version.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert E-mail Messages to Word Documents

2. Convert E-mail to Word Document

3. Converting a Word document to EPS

4. Converting Word Document to RTF file?????

5. VB Script and Text Editing (Converting in WORD documents to HTML)

6. Converting Word Documents to PDF using Acrobat Distiller

7. Converting documents from Word to Excel through VB

8. Converting MS-Word 6.0 documents to TIFF files

9. convert web form to MS word document and save to database

10. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

11. Convert a word document to a TIFF File

12. convert web form to MS word document and save to database