Data environment + Grouping a view + Data Report = crash !
Author Message
 Data environment + Grouping a view + Data Report = crash !

Hi ...

I created a simple View in MSDE (manage with Access). In data environment I
grouped my view and I put the group in a Data report. (My data report form
containt a group)

And each time when the report is show ... vb crash ! ;-(((

Anybody if you can help me ... please.

Eric Julien

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Failure in Data View/Data Environment

2. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

3. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header

4. Help! Data Report without Data Environment

5. data report / data environment designers

6. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

7. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

8. Problem with Data Environment and Data Report

9. help - data environment and data reports

10. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

11. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header

12. data report / data environment designers