how to use function of a class
Author Message
 how to use function of a class

Hi ,
I'm using VB5 and i don't know how to use function of a class which
appear in the reference of any project ,
if you can give me some example it will be helpful.

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how to use function of a class

Quote:
>I'm using VB5 and i don't know how to use function of a class which
>appear in the reference of any project ,

  Dim MyC As New MyClass
  MsgBox MyC.MyFunction

  'Class module code
  Public Function MyFunction() As String
    MyFunction = "This is a string function"
  End Function

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using API-Function RTLMoveMemory in Classes to copy arrays

2. using function from one class in another

3. Passing Classes to other classes (using user defined types)

4. Using Forms in Classes (beginner w/ classes needs help)

5. Using a Class in another Class?

6. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

7. Using a UDT in a Class method, how to make a class module public

8. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

9. Using Class Builder Utility to create a base class (VB6)

10. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

11. Wrapper Class around Class that uses ParamArray

12. Classes - Using Classes as method arguments???