rtfcontrol in vb6
Author Message
 rtfcontrol in vb6

HI All:

Does anyone no of an activex control that has a lot more functionality than
the basic rtf control that comes with vb6?  I need something that can read a
pagefeed in an rtf file (just like word 97) and can send it to a printer.

Thanks
Mike.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 rtfcontrol in vb6
Hi,
Try the AllText control at http://www.bennet-tec.com/
George
GridLinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmers
http://www.gridlinx.com

Quote:

>HI All:

>Does anyone no of an activex control that has a lot more functionality than
>the basic rtf control that comes with vb6?  I need something that can read
>pagefeed in an rtf file (just like word 97) and can send it to a printer.

>Thanks
>Mike.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 rtfcontrol in vb6
try TXTextControl at www.TXTextcontrol.com

Richard

Quote:
> HI All:

> Does anyone no of an activex control that has a lot more functionality
than
> the basic rtf control that comes with vb6?  I need something that can read
> pagefeed in an rtf file (just like word 97) and can send it to a printer.

> Thanks
> Mike.

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. RTFcontrol in report

2. rtfcontrol

3. Printing RTFControl

4. HTMLcontrol replacement fore RTFcontrol?

5. RTFControl

6. RTFControl - How to add multi lines

7. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

8. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

9. Converting VB6 to VB.NET without a full VB6 project

10. Windows Service Calling VB6 dll doesn't work but works with VB6

11. VB6 + SP4 error in vb6.dll

12. VB6 + SP4 error in vb6.dll