How do I shut down the Default Browser in VB
Author Message
 How do I shut down the Default Browser in VB

I am trying to write a program that will allow access to the internet for a
limited amount of time, but I have a problem

How do I shut down the default Web Browser in VB
Steve

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:06:08 GMT

1. Shut down, how to intercept shut down?

2. Please Help How do I shut down the Default

3. Shutting down and powering down Win 2000

4. shutting down, rebooting, power down local host???

5. VB - Cancel PC shut down

6. VB - Cancel PC shut down

7. Shutting down in VB .NET

8. Mapi control causes error, that shuts down VB

9. Shut Down command in VB?

10. is there any code to shut down a computer from a vb program

11. Recognising and quitting programs before shutting down Windows through VB

12. Shutting down the PC on exiting a VB app