Naming a VB ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Naming a VB ActiveX Control

I've created a VB ActiveX Control which has a UserControl object on it. When
the OCX (that this project creates) gets registered, the control is
registered as Project Name. UserControlName. How can I change the name of
the Active Control that gets created? I've tried various property settings
for both the VB Project and the ActiveX Control without much luck.

Thanks In Advance,
Carole Godfrey

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Naming a VB ActiveX Control
Hi,

Use the Project menu.  Select Properties, and edit the Project Name.

--
Richard Grier
Hard & Software

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

2. Access - Getting windows user name - ActiveX control

3. Name resolving ActiveX control

4. Populating an activeX datalist control with unique names.

5. Getting method names from ActiveX Control

6. Getting method names from an activeX control with an add-in

7. ActiveX controls losing name when copied

8. Accessing activex control from another activex object in ie5 (vb 6)

9. PARAM NAME to set value of ActiveX control?

10. Easy Q? MFC ActiveX / VB ActiveX control

11. ActiveX - Name of App using ActiveX

12. VB menu control in activex control ???