popup menu in system tray
Author Message
 popup menu in system tray

I wrote a simple program that displays a popup menu from the system tray.
The menu works fine when a user makes a selection however if the user
clicks somewhere on the desktop the menu doesnt go away.  The help says
that no commands will get exectuted after a call to the PopupMenu function
until the user makes a selection or cancels the menu.  What constitutes a
cancel action on popup menus??  How do i make the menu go away if the user
doesnt make a selection.  Please mail me at

Rapattoni Corporation.

Thanks,

Chris Robsahm
Software Engineer

Fri, 07 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 popup menu in system tray

Call SetForegroundWindow API before poping up the Menu.

Quote:
> I wrote a simple program that displays a popup menu from the system tray.
> The menu works fine when a user makes a selection however if the user
> clicks somewhere on the desktop the menu doesnt go away.  The help says
> that no commands will get exectuted after a call to the PopupMenu
function
> until the user makes a selection or cancels the menu.  What constitutes a
> cancel action on popup menus??  How do i make the menu go away if the
user
> doesnt make a selection.  Please mail me at

> Rapattoni Corporation.

> Thanks,

> Chris Robsahm
> Software Engineer

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to release Popup Menu from system tray?

2. TaskIcon.OCX for show icon and popup menu in system tray

3. Popup menu on system Tray Icon

4. Popup Menu in System Tray

5. Popup menu in System tray

6. Popup Menu in System Tray

7. System Tray icon with popup menus

8. System Tray Popup Menu fails Under Win95 (Q176085)

9. How to kill a Popup Menu in the System Tray

10. accelerator keys for system tray popup menu not working

11. hide system tray popup menu

12. Windows 95 System Menu and PopUp Menus PROBLEM