Container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates
Author Message
 Container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

Within an ActiveX control that contains a picture control, I use a picture
control's Top and Left properties to Move a form. The objective is to move
a form over the picture, adjusting the form to the dimensions of the
picture.

The problem is that the Form.Move command is interpreted as SCREEN
coordinates instead of the coordinates I received from the picture which
were relative to the container.

Is there a way I can convert the pictures coordinates into screen relative
coordinates?
--
Mark Findlay

Thu, 09 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

2. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

3. Mapping listview coordinates to screen coordinates

4. Cartesian Coordinates vs Picture Box Coordinates

5. Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

6. How to calculate coordinates thru multiple container?

7. Trying to obtain the screen xy coordinates of a range of selected cells

8. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

9. Coordinates of visible screen area (URG. please)

10. Help with Screen/Client coordinate systems

11. Screen (Caret) Coordinates in Shelled Windows Applications

12. coordinates of mouse in all the screen