Help please Re: Screen Saver Source Code
Author Message
 Help please Re: Screen Saver Source Code

Would anyone please help. I would like to learn how to compile a screen
saver for my company. I would like an animation like it is possible to
create in Macromedia Director or PowerPoint to show on screen.
I have Visual Basic 5 on PC, and I am a total beginner in VB programming.
So please do not use to many jargon as I am unlikely to understand them.
Furthermore, I am French which doesn't help.
Perhaps you could guide me to some good newsgroup or website. Whatever you
do, many thanks in advance.
William

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help :Screen Saver source code?

2. Screen Saver SOURCE CODES??

3. Screen saver source code

4. Screen Saver Source Code Needed

5. ANNOUCE: MCISAVER -v1.1 AVI screen saver w/ source code FREE

6. Preliminary screen saver source code available

7. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

8. simple screen saver help..please?:-)

9. VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

10. Windows Screen Saver Prob, 32 bit, Please help!

11. Screen saver please help me

12. Please Help ... Screen Saver Question