Passing variables
Author Message
 Passing variables

How can I pass two variables from one Exe to another.  They are both string
variables and I am using VB6

--
Thanks in Advance

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing variables
I see two ways..

1. use OLE,
2. call the second program fom the first, and have the first do something
like shell "exename /var" and the second program will pick up the /var by
using the keyword 'command'

Dave

Quote:
> How can I pass two variables from one Exe to another.  They are both
string
> variables and I am using VB6

> --
> Thanks in Advance

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Variables

2. Passing variables

3. Passing Variable Names

4. Passing Variables Back And Forth From Access To Word

5. Problems Passing Variables

6. Passing variables to reports.

7. Pass variable to a query

8. Passing variables from separate table to VBA

9. Help - Passing Variables from Table or Query

10. passing variables to openform where clause

11. Passing Variables to subroutines

12. passing variables between class modules