App that min and maxes itself
Author Message
 App that min and maxes itself

Hi again,

  Can some one please toss me some code that will minimize or maximize an
MDI window in code?  I am trying to get the window to minimize while another
app is running, then return to normal when it finishes executing.  So I
guess I will need to test to see if the app is still running as well.

Thanks

Doyle

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 App that min and maxes itself

Use the WindowState property.

Regards,
Simon Jones
MillStream Designs Ltd
Independent IT Consultants

  Can some one please toss me some code that will minimize or maximize an
  MDI window in code?  I am trying to get the window to minimize while another
  app is running, then return to normal when it finishes executing.  So I
  guess I will need to test to see if the app is still running as well.

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can an app delete itself

2. Make app restart itself

3. How do you make an app restart itself?

4. Installing a VB6 (SP6) app (not VB itself) under Vista

5. App that minimizes and maximizes itself

6. Make app restart itself

7. min and max

8. min function

9. Keeping Access Open - System Modal Min/Max

10. Setting min and max values on chart's y-axis

11. Multifield Min find

12. Excel-type Min() function for Access