Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.
Author Message
 Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.

How can I 'send' a URL to Internet Explorer?
(which is not my default browser)
So that IE opens the URL??

Thanx,
--
---------------------------------
  Mathieu "Cyrus-V" van der Wal

---------------------------------
 ICQ#: 14296750
 Webpage: http://www.*-*-*.com/
---------------------------------

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.
You could use a browser control in your application... but this may not meed
your needs.

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.
find the iexplore.exe
shell c:\thepath\iexplore.exe http://www.asite.com

Quote:
> How can I 'send' a URL to Internet Explorer?
> (which is not my default browser)
> So that IE opens the URL??

> Thanx,
> --
> ---------------------------------
>   Mathieu "Cyrus-V" van der Wal

> ---------------------------------
>  ICQ#: 14296750
>  Webpage: http://CyrusV.cjb.net/
> ---------------------------------

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.
eh, no.
but thanx anyway.

Quote:

--
---------------------------------
  Mathieu "Cyrus-V" van der Wal

---------------------------------
 ICQ#: 14296750
 Webpage: http://CyrusV.cjb.net/
---------------------------------

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending URL's to Internet Explorer.
Don't you know any way to to make the browser go the URL when it's
already active?
So IE is already running, and I want it to go to a specific URL.
---

Quote:

--
---------------------------------
  Mathieu "Cyrus-V" van der Wal

---------------------------------
 ICQ#: 14296750
 Webpage: http://CyrusV.cjb.net/
---------------------------------

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving File Names and Web Links (URL's) from Windows\Favorites (Internet Explorer)

2. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

3. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

4. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

5. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

6. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

7. Receive URL from Internet Explorer

8. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

9. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

10. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

11. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

12. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time