** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!
Author Message
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Hi Fred
What the hecks goin on :-)

--
Donald A. Herman
Anidesk 2.1  Animated Desktop Icons

> *** Free help authoring tool for Visual Basic ***

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

>*** Free help authoring tool for Visual Basic ***

Hey Fred,

I loved your product back then when I used it. But it's kind of shame
you're crossposting an adverti{*filter*}t for a limited demo of the full
product.

Your product is not free. Even the demo is not free in a sense that it
would allow you to provide a helpfile the way a helpfile is supposed
to be - it adds a notice to any page of a helpfile.

I find this policy legitimate, however I do NOT find your posting
legitimate. And I DO hate crosspostings. I used to like TELETECH until
now. Well, times change.

Mathias Schiffer, Germany

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

It's funny to post nearly 100 KB, isn't it ?!?

Faisal Nasim schrieb in Nachricht ...
Try out the help writer:
ForeHelp from FreeFront
downloadable from:
http://www.download.com

Its a demo version, but the only limitation is you can create the contents
upto 9 books.
it also has support for API, i.e executing ShellExecute with your help file!
You can also create HotSpots on Pictures.
its size is 4.5mb

I always use it!
please try a sample help file created from that help software.
It has a little problem, due to a little fault. it might display 'Topic does
not exist', nothing
happens really!

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Couldn't you just tell us where to get it?? We don't have T1 connections to
go with our bodyguards, at least I don't!
Mervyn Jose.
Try out the help writer:
ForeHelp from FreeFront
downloadable from:
http://www.download.com

Its a demo version, but the only limitation is you can create the contents
upto 9 books.
it also has support for API, i.e executing ShellExecute with your help file!
You can also create HotSpots on Pictures.
its size is 4.5mb

I always use it!
please try a sample help file created from that help software.
It has a little problem, due to a little fault. it might display 'Topic does
not exist', nothing
happens really!

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Let's not rag on the poor kid!  He says he's only 14 years old! (At
least that what he claims on his web site) At 14 (which was MANY "moons"
ago) I probably would have downloaded the whole Windows OS. Oh, Wait....
when I was 14 there WAS no Windows. Unless you count Apple..... Well
actually Xerox had a GUI (Windows/Apple look-alike)in 1972 but nobody
wanted it then.  But I digress.....

Quote:

> Couldn't you just tell us where to get it?? We don't have T1 connections to
> go with our bodyguards, at least I don't!
> Mervyn Jose.

> Try out the help writer:
> ForeHelp from FreeFront
> downloadable from:
> http://www.download.com

> Its a demo version, but the only limitation is you can create the contents
> upto 9 books.
> it also has support for API, i.e executing ShellExecute with your help file!
> You can also create HotSpots on Pictures.
> its size is 4.5mb

> I always use it!
> please try a sample help file created from that help software.
> It has a little problem, due to a little fault. it might display 'Topic does
> not exist', nothing
> happens really!

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Let's not rag on the poor kid!  He says he's only 14 years old! (At
least that what he claims on his web site) At 14 (which was MANY "moons"
ago) I probably would have downloaded the whole Windows OS. Oh, Wait....
when I was 14 there WAS no Windows. Unless you count Apple..... Well
actually Xerox had a GUI (Windows/Apple look-alike)in 1972 but nobody
wanted it then.  But I digress.....

Quote:

> Couldn't you just tell us where to get it?? We don't have T1 connections to
> go with our bodyguards, at least I don't!
> Mervyn Jose.

> Try out the help writer:
> ForeHelp from FreeFront
> downloadable from:
> http://www.download.com

> Its a demo version, but the only limitation is you can create the contents
> upto 9 books.
> it also has support for API, i.e executing ShellExecute with your help file!
> You can also create HotSpots on Pictures.
> its size is 4.5mb

> I always use it!
> please try a sample help file created from that help software.
> It has a little problem, due to a little fault. it might display 'Topic does
> not exist', nothing
> happens really!

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Quote:
>Couldn't you just tell us where to get it?? We don't have T1 connections to
>go with our bodyguards, at least I don't!
>Mervyn Jose.

well, i had to give you a sample of the help file produced from it!
no copyright notifications etc.

I think its quite big though, i should have ZIPped it, i tried to cancel that message,
but i reckon due to its threads it gave an error.

see ya...

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

Quote:

>Let's not rag on the poor kid!  He says he's only 14 years old! (At
>least that what he claims on his web site) At 14 (which was MANY
"moons"
>ago) I probably would have downloaded the whole Windows OS. Oh,
Wait....
>when I was 14 there WAS no Windows. Unless you count Apple..... Well
>actually Xerox had a GUI (Windows/Apple look-alike)in 1972 but nobody
>wanted it then.  But I digress.....

No, no...  Windows/Apple are Xerox Star lookalikes...

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

It ist 9 MB not 4 MB.

The file is enourmous.

Or, am I looking at the wrong one,.

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ** Free windows help authoring tool for VB programmers!

2. Free help authoring tool! VB HelpWriter version 3.0

3. Free VB HelpWriter software and updatees (help authoring tool)

4. Free help authoring tool! VB HelpWriter version 3.0

5. Free help authoring tool! VB HelpWriter version 3.0

6. Free VB HelpWriter software and updatees (help authoring tool)

7. Free help authoring tool! VB HelpWriter version 3.0

8. HELP _Trying to install WHAT6 - ms help authoring tool

9. : Creating Help Files with Micrsoft's Help Authoring Tool

10. : Creating Help Files with Micrsoft's Help Authoring Tool