FlexGrid (Edit/Update)
Author Message
 FlexGrid (Edit/Update)

can any one tells me why this does not update/edit column?

per Microsoft articles Q189/4/06.ASP it suppost to.
any idea would be greatly appriciate

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Jose Saiz Design Engineer Encoda SystemsJose Saiz Software Engineer Encoda

Ext. 248 "The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate,
or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that
you have received this e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received.
Thank You. "

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 02:59:05 GMT
 FlexGrid (Edit/Update)
There is nothing in that article that says the control is editable. In fact,
the article tells you it's using a static cursor. This is Not an editable
grid control.

Rocky

Quote:
> can any one tells me why this does not update/edit column?

> per Microsoft articles Q189/4/06.ASP it suppost to.
> any idea would be greatly appriciate

> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q189/4/06.ASP

> Jose Saiz Design Engineer Encoda SystemsJose Saiz Software Engineer Encoda

> Ext. 248 "The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the
> addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are
> not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
> communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate,
> or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that
> you have received this e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received.
> Thank You. "

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 06:40:01 GMT

1. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

2. ADo ADD New and Update also Edit Update

3. How can I edit data in a flexgrid?

4. FlexGrid Editing

5. flexgrid editing and validating

6. FlexGrid Editing

7. Editing Flexgrid and drag and drop together - HELP!

8. in-cell editing with flexgrid

9. Edit cells in a FlexGrid

10. InPlace Editing for FlexGrid or some other GridControl?

11. MS FlexGrid: how to edit?

12. Textbox Menu For Flexgrid Edits