VB 4.0 MAPI Control cc:Mail
Author Message
 VB 4.0 MAPI Control cc:Mail

I am using VB 4.0 16-bit, MAPI session control to log onto cc:Mail 6.2

Suddenly, I am getting login failed (run time error 32003) on an application
that has worked in the past.

My question's are as follows:
1) do I have my 16-bit dll's messed up?
2) is there something in the path that is corrupt?
3) what must be in win.ini for this to work properly?
4) anything in the registry that might be fouled up?

Help appreciated....

thanx,

Don

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI & CC:Mail

2. MAPI - Not able to send mails thru CC and BCC

3. MAPI, VIM, and cc: Mail

4. MAPI, VIM, and cc: Mail

5. MAPI, VIM, and cc: Mail

6. CC: using MAPI controls

7. Looking for cc:mail control

8. E:Mail via cc:Mail using VB4.0

9. Working with VIM mail - Creating folders in cc:Mail

10. Error when using MAPI Controls with VB 4.0 (32-Bit)

11. cc:Mail from VB

12. How to send cc:Mail from VB or MS Access