Dynamically declare library functions
Author Message
 Dynamically declare library functions

I need to be able to dynamically declare functions from a .dll by using a
list that's in some external source from the main executable.  The overall
idea would be to create functions that a script language references but be
able to add functions to the .dll without having to modify the main
executable to be able to then implement those functions.  Does anyone have
any idea of how I might go about this. (generally speaking)

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dynamically declare library functions

Well, I'm having almost the same kind of problem... Would you please forward
me any replies you get??

Thanks in advance,

Eggbird

Quote:

>I need to be able to dynamically declare functions from a .dll by using a
>list that's in some external source from the main executable.  The overall
>idea would be to create functions that a script language references but be
>able to add functions to the .dll without having to modify the main
>executable to be able to then implement those functions.  Does anyone have
>any idea of how I might go about this. (generally speaking)

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dynamically declare library functions

Quote:

>I need to be able to dynamically declare functions from a .dll by using a
>list that's in some external source from the main executable.  The overall
>idea would be to create functions that a script language references but be
>able to add functions to the .dll without having to modify the main
>executable to be able to then implement those functions.  Does anyone have
>any idea of how I might go about this. (generally speaking)

You might be able to do this with an ActiveX DLL or EXE where you can
make additions to the interface without having to re-compile the
applications that reference them, but in order to use functions (in
VB) from a standard Windows DLL they must be (statically) declared
within the application before compiling.

Paul
~~~~

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically Declaring Windows Form

2. Dynamically declaring arrays...

3. dynamically declaring vaiables

4. Dynamically Declaring DLL Subs

5. Possible to dynamically declare lib name?

6. Declaring DLLs Dynamically

7. Possible to dynamically declare lib name?

8. Referencing a Library Dynamically in an other Templates!

9. DLL : Dynamically Linked Libraries

10. Help me declare function LsaLogonUser

11. dll functions without declare statement (XLL for Access)?

12. How Do Declare Function Useing basic Code