Custom Control: Container inside container...
Author Message
 Custom Control: Container inside container...

I am trying to create my own custom Tab Control, but I can't seem to make it
so you can switch tabs at design time (just like the tab control that comes
with VB) and have the controls inside each tab show and hide.  Right now I
can only get my control to work as one container.  Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:18:37 GMT
 Custom Control: Container inside container...
You must be using the Sheridan tab, as the tabstrip control doesn't switch
tabs. You have to programme it.

--

http://www.dwgoffice.com

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:29:13 GMT
 Custom Control: Container inside container...
Make the EditableAtRuntime property of the usercontrol=True
Then you get an extra right click menu item "Edit" that will enable you
to manipulate your control as though at run time

Quote:

--
Chris Petchey

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:57:30 GMT
 Custom Control: Container inside container...

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Custom Control: Container inside container...
Answered in another newsgroup. Please don't multi-post your questions.

Quote:
> I am trying to create my own custom Tab Control, but I can't seem to make
it
> so you can switch tabs at design time (just like the tab control that
comes
> with VB) and have the controls inside each tab show and hide.  Right now I
> can only get my control to work as one container.  Help is appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Aaron

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:58:40 GMT

1. Custom Control: Container inside container...

2. How do you control the location of a Word Document inside an Ole Container control

3. Moving Controls from Container to Container

4. Problem with using VB controls inside of VC++ OLE container

5. accessing the container a custom control is place on

6. Any way to make a custom control paint past edge of container

7. VB5 custom container control notification

8. Bug in custom control container?

9. vb5: Custom Control and Container Property

10. Any way to make a custom control paint past edge of container

11. getting an object(that's inside a container) label by using sender.text

12. Popup a custom Word menu from container