VB, IIS 3.0 and Transaction server
Author Message
 VB, IIS 3.0 and Transaction server

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find more information on
developing VB5 apps with the transaction server for use on the
internet/intranet.  I have read every white paper and knowledge base
article I could find on the transaction server and they all discuss allot
of theory type items, however I have yet to find any documentation on the
actual implementation of this environment.  Even a sample program of the
"hello world" Variety would be nice that demonstrates the interaction
between the transaction server and IIS with the use of VB5.  Any

Thanks,
        Doug Sherzan

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB, IIS 3.0 and Transaction server

Doug,

If you get this kind of information, please send it to me.  I'm very
interested in 'porting' an existing VB app to use Transaction Server.

Thanks,

Andrew

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IIS 3.0 and IIS 4.0 and VB 5

2. VBScript, SQL Server, IIS 3.0 experts needed!

3. VBScript, SQL Server, IIS 3.0 experts needed!

4. Help IIS 3.0 Crystal Server Performance Issue

5. Converting existing vb 6.0 application to web server like (IIS server)

6. Security with IIS, ASP, VB server side objects and SQL Server

7. Transactions using VB 3.0/ODBC Q+E/Sql*NET TCP-IP/Oracle 7

8. dao350.dll, vb scribt and Mircrosoft IIS 3.0

9. Require help with VB program on IIS 3.0

10. Why to use COM+ transaction and not just SQL Server transaction

11. Why to use COM+ transaction and not just SQL Server transaction

12. Converting VB 3.0 projects to VB 4.0 OLE inproc Servers