Combo box problems
Author Message
 Combo box problems

Hi!

Does anyone know how I can use a combo box from a database in Visual Basic?
I really need HELP on this one.

I own a copy of Microsoft Access 2000.

My Visual Basic version:

Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Enterprise Edition

Andreas Tolfsen
VB-programmer

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:36:43 GMT
 Combo box problems
If you have MSDN installed, there's a sample... On my system it can be
found...

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\MSDN\2001APR\1033\SAMPLES\VB98\Listcmbo

and the description says...

"This sample program demonstrates data binding to the standard ListBox and
ComboBox controls. "

Quote:
> Hi!

> Does anyone know how I can use a combo box from a database in Visual
Basic?
> I really need HELP on this one.

> I own a copy of Microsoft Access 2000.

> My Visual Basic version:

> Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Enterprise Edition

> Andreas Tolfsen
> VB-programmer

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:23:39 GMT

1. SQL - Combo box problem

2. Combo Box Problem- getting wrong data returned

3. permanently open combo box problem

4. combo box problem

5. Please help me on this listbox/Combo box Problem

6. Combo Box problem with SORTED = TRUE

7. VB Combo box Problem

8. Unbound Combo Box problem

9. sheridans data widgets - combo box problem

10. Please help me on this listbox/Combo box Problem

11. Double click on combo box problem

12. Combo Box Problem