client/server 'template'
Author Message
 client/server 'template'

Hi, I'm looking for a way to have two applications communicating with
each other, regardless off them being on the same machine or not.

Something like a client/server but where the client may reside on the
same machine, or remotely on the network, accessed through e.g.
TCP/IP.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Roger

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 client/server 'template'

If u get a reply can i have a copy please

Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. winsock control: determine server's port from client

2. Communication 'twixt client & server

3. Checking your client application's version against a server

4. Multi-Threading in VB5 developed Client/Server's

5. Client Server problem - ActiveX Can't create object

6. I need to know if I'm on a client or on a server

7. demos from VBITS'95 Client/Server workshop

8. Using a Server machine's Access Database from a clients machine

9. Client/Server Side cursor's?

10. Poor Man's Client-Server

11. Determine Terminal Server Session ID's from the Client

12. Checking your client application's version against a server