How do I Load a Modal Form from a Modal Form?
Currently It looks like I have to Hide the first one before I load the
second one.  I've seen it done in Outlook, so I know it can be done, but
maybe not in VB.

Any Suggestions?
Thanks,

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

Do you mean show the form?  You can show a modal form  from another modal
form on a button action or an event like button_click.
Is that what you are looking for?  If not provide a little more detail about
what you want to accomplish.

Tony

Quote:

>How do I Load a Modal Form from a Modal Form?
>Currently It looks like I have to Hide the first one before I load the
>second one.  I've seen it done in Outlook, so I know it can be done, but
>maybe not in VB.

>Any Suggestions?
>Thanks,

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with draw order after calling modal a modal from from a modal form

2. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

3. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

4. Modal Form with Modal form using Control?

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. Modal Form can't open another Modal Form

7. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

8. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

9. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

10. ActiveX control on modal form give 'can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'

11. How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal

12. Modal and Non-Modal Forms - I need help!