Access Urgent!
Author Message
 Access Urgent!

Staff I created a database in access and to open in exclusive module
so that I could place password in the Data base.  Only that when I
enter in the Date Link Properties to generate a ConnectionString to I
to make the connection test he is giving error speaking that the
applicatory one cannot be initializing.O archive of information of the
work group is lacking or was opened in exclusive mode for one another
user, being that the Data base is closed.

If somebody will be able to help of this already is thankful me for
the attention,

Att,

Fabrcio.

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:18:11 GMT
 Access Urgent!
I cannot specifically answere  your question with the informaiton provided.
It's obvious that you are trying to open another instance of same database
while the first instance still open exclusively.

Quote:
> Staff I created a database in access and to open in exclusive module
> so that I could place password in the Data base.  Only that when I
> enter in the Date Link Properties to generate a ConnectionString to I
> to make the connection test he is giving error speaking that the
> applicatory one cannot be initializing.O archive of information of the
> work group is lacking or was opened in exclusive mode for one another
> user, being that the Data base is closed.

> If somebody will be able to help of this already is thankful me for
> the attention,

> Att,

> Fabrcio.

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 04:43:55 GMT
 Access Urgent!

Fabricio,

If you have created one password for all database users, then in the Data
Link Properties, you need to go to the "All" tab and enter that password as
the "Database Password" argument.

Do not use the "password" box on the "Connection" tab.  This box is for the
case where you are using a workgroup file (.MDW) with a list of different
user names and passwords.

reserved.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:36:42 GMT

1. Microsoft Fax and Access (URGENT)

2. VB and Access - URGENT

3. Random File Access- Urgent- Pleas Help

4. REMPLIR UN CONTROL FEUILLE EXCEL DANS UN FORMULAIRE URGENT URGENT URGENT

5. Control feuille Excel dans un Formulaire URGENT URGENT URGENT

6. Urgent urgent urgent !!!

7. URGENT MICROSOFT SUPPORT ISSUE - using ADO recordsets bound to Access .mbd Formsat runtime

8. Urgent: Help on CommonDialog in VBA in Access

9. URGENT - Effects of the worm virus on Access DB

10. Urgent : Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

11. URGENT--Need help starting excel macro from access

12. URGENT:Send Object problem in Access 2000