Installing the Resource Editor
Author Message
 Installing the Resource Editor

I am using Visual Basic 5.0 installed from Visual Studio. I cannot find
the Resource Editor in the Add In Manager. I need to know how to install
the Resource Editor so I can get to it from Visual Basic 5.0.

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Installing the Resource Editor
I cannot remember exactly how the installation of the Resource Editor worked
in VB5, but you can always download it at the following link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/download.asp?ID=027

'--------
galen

Quote:
> I am using Visual Basic 5.0 installed from Visual Studio. I cannot find
> the Resource Editor in the Add In Manager. I need to know how to install
> the Resource Editor so I can get to it from Visual Basic 5.0.

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. locked resources in resource editor

2. Low resources using Word 97 Macro editor

3. Resource editor

4. Resource Editor wanted ! :)

5. Alternative resource-editor ?

6. icons and resource editor

7. Resource Editor

8. Pasting in resource editor

9. Adding JPG to Resource Editor

10. Resource editor unavailable

11. Need Resource file editor/compiler Add-in for VB5

12. Resource Editor has knackered my menus