Crystl16.ocx can't register itself
Author Message
 Crystl16.ocx can't register itself

Have an old VB4 16bit app using Crystal Reports.

It installs fine on about half the workstations, NT and Win95, but on
some it gives a message, "an error occurre while registering
crystl16.ocx.".  If I ignore it, everything else is OK, but forms that
have the crystal control don't come up.

Anybody know what causes this and how to fix it?

I know on some old VB4 32bit apps, I had this problem when the
workstation already had a particular version of CR installed.  The one
workstation I have handy, where the 16bit version is blowing, has a
version 4.6 installed, but that's only the 32bit.  I think.  And,
they're supposed to coexist. I think.

Joshua Stern

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystl16.ocx can't register itself
was missing mfcoleui.dll.

J.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't register crystl16.ocx

2. Run-time error 367 Can't load (or Register) Crystl16.ocx

3. crystl16.ocx won't register

4. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

5. crystl32.ocx couldn't register itself in system registry

6. crystl32.ocx couldn't register itself in system registry

7. problem registering crystl16.ocx with VB4

8. Error registering crystl16.ocx

9. Error registering control Crystl16.ocx

10. crystl16.ocx not registered

11. Error registering Crystl16.ocx during setup - HELP!!!

12. HELP - Error registering crystl16.ocx