How to add column header icon on a MS datagrid
Author Message
 How to add column header icon on a MS datagrid

Hi Guys

I've made some code sorting data in a datagrid column depending on which
column user presses. I now want to add an icon to the column header pressed
to show Desc or Asc order on the column.

Can anybody help me ?

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:09:04 GMT
 How to add column header icon on a MS datagrid
Take a look at both these links, they apply to listviews but maybe this will
work for a datagrid;

Brad Martinez's code http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/listview/ which references
and points to Randy Birch's code
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/comctl/lvheaderimage.htm

The 1st offers a class that can be added to the project, a neat solution.

Quote:
> Hi Guys

> I've made some code sorting data in a datagrid column depending on which
> column user presses. I now want to add an icon to the column header
pressed
> to show Desc or Asc order on the column.

> Can anybody help me ?

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:01:55 GMT

1. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

2. How to add some icon in datagrid column ?

3. How to align column header differently from column in windows datagrid

4. Datagrid column reject input when added expression for parent columns

5. DataGrid - Column Header color

6. CheckBox.Checked property in the Header of a Dynamically created DataGrid Column

7. Column header height on a windows datagrid control

8. how change in DataGrid (column Width and header)

9. Setting datagrid column headers

10. DATAGRID Column Headers Question

11. how to:set column headers in datagrid

12. HOWTO: change the height of a DataGrid column header