Clearing out connections in a connection pool ?!
Author Message
 Clearing out connections in a connection pool ?!

Hi Everyone,

I am using Oracle ODBC driver 3.51.
I want to clear out the existing connections "immediately" without rebooting
the machine and without waiting for the CPTimeout to expire. (N.B. setting
the CPTimeout to zero in the registry does not take effect right away
without rebooting. Also disabling connection pooling using the ODBC
Administrator does NOT clear the existing connections immediately without
rebooting)...

Any help will be highly appreciated.

I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy to my email address

Thanks

Khodr

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:31:43 GMT

1. Clearing out connections in a connection pool ?!

2. Release ADO connection from a connection pool

3. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

4. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

5. Connection Pooling in JET 3.51

6. How to close pooled connection

7. Connection Pooling

8. Help w/Nitty Gritty Details of Connection Pooling

9. Connection Pooling

10. RDO (database connection) pooling

11. Connection Pooling...

12. Connection pooling w/ MS Access--good idea?