Passing Parameters to IF-Statement SP
Author Message
 Passing Parameters to IF-Statement SP

Hi
I'm trying to pass parameters from VB to a stored procedure.  Depending on
which record is chosen the stored procedure can either execute a View or
another Stored Procedure.  Below is a sample of the main (Parent) SP.  For
some reason when I pass all three parameters I don't get anything, anyone
know why?

Kind Regards

Rikesh

CREATE  PROCEDURE GetCriteria

AS

                BEGIN
                    BEGIN

                    END

                END

ELSE
                BEGIN
                    BEGIN

                    END

                END

Below is the sample code for the qfm_RptGeogTest SP:

CREATE PROCEDURE qfm_RptGeogTest

AS

    SELECT  GeographyID,
                    ParentID,
                    Name,
                    Level

    FROM Geography

GO

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:14:03 GMT

1. Passing parameters to IF-Statement SP

2. pass parameter to SQL SP from VB and return recordset

3. Problem passing the default parameters in sp

4. Passing a adGuid parameters to a SP...

5. Passing a adGuid parameter to a SP...

6. Don't pass a parameter to SP

7. VB6 - Problem passing multiple parameters to Command SQL statement

8. Passing Parameter in Select Statement

9. Shell statement - passing a parameter.

10. v8.5 SQL Server SP error: EXEC statement

11. Trouble with SP output parameter

12. I can't call Oracle SP from VB5 with over 10 parameters