CommitTrans Problem (No open cursor or cursor closed)
Author Message
 CommitTrans Problem (No open cursor or cursor closed)

I'm using VB50 and SQL 6.5 with NT 4.0

We are trying to upgrade our VB40 codes to VB50

After CommitTrans, if i want to see a column value or resultsets
rowcount property, run time error (40088 No open cursor or cursor
closed) occurs.. But same code correctly working with VB40.

rdo_x.BeginTrans
rdo_x.CommitTrans
if rdo_x.resultset.rowcount<>0 then       -----------> error occurs
if rdo_x.resultset!product_id=9929  then  -----------> error occurs

Any idea???

--
Selim BAGCILAR

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CommitTrans Problem...(Error Msg:No open cursor or cursor closed)

2. No Open Cursor or Cursor Closed

3. Sybase/VB - 40088 No cursor open or cursor closed w/ stored procs

4. "Open cursor not closed"

5. Maximum open cursors -problems with VB4, RDO, Oracle71 and ODBC

6. "no open cursor or cursor closed" when using Addnew for Remote Data Objects

7. colored CURsor and ANImated cursor files

8. How to resolve "no open cursor or cursor closed" error message

9. Connection cursor location vs. Recordset cursor location

10. "No open cursor or cursor closed" error

11. ADO cursor location and cursor type question

12. ****Command Button Moves When Cursor Gets Close To It****