Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices
Author Message
 Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices

THIS IS FOR DIRECT SHOW/I CAN DO THIS in VFW.

I know how to enumerate thru the Registered Filters, but what I am looking
for, is how to enumerate just the Capture Devices...

Then having those listed... How to I Popup the:

Source
Format
Display

Screens related for that specific device???

I can do all this by RegisteredFilter, then selecting a pin, and popping up
a propery page for that specific pin.. but what i want is the abiltiy to do
by device like most programs do..

Thanks
Shawn Lewis

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:48:17 GMT

1. Enumerating "CAPTURE" Devices

2. Enumerating References - "Illegal Function Call"

3. Enumerate only "true" queries

4. "Device unavailable" error from MSComm

5. Handling Err68 "Device Not Available"

6. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

7. Capturing the PRINT "Event"

8. "Capture" Tab Position

9. Capturing "Edit" Event

10. Table Caption Name "capture"