Crystal Reports
Author Message
 Crystal Reports

Hello guys

I've used this group a couple of times, and find it very usefull if you're
having problems, so I hope someone can help me out this time

Anyway my problem this time is:
I've made a small database application, and i would like to be able to print
out reports every now and then. I've tried using Crystal Reports(CR) but as
i see it the only way to do this is by letting the CR Active X print
directly from a datacontrol and if you do that you loose all formatting. I
have no problem using a preformatted reportfile but I can't really see the
advantage of this since the content of the reportfile doesn't change along
with the content of the database.

Now for the question:

How can I use a Preformattet report file to show the changing content of a
database.

Thanks

Morten Andersen

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports

I just have a simple question about Crystal reports. I'm making a small
database app and I would like to print out form the database but I wan't to
be able to print according to  content of the database. I have no problem
making a formatted report that prints out the content, but if the content
of the database changes the print out result is still the same.

I would like to print a formatted report that shows the current content of
the database.

I have tried to set the DiscardSavedData property to true but that doesn't
make a difference.

Another question is if I can use the DbEngine object as the source for the
Crystal Control?

I hope someone can help me.

Morten Andersen

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

3. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

4. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

5. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

6. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

7. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

8. Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

9. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

10. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

11. Crystal Reports 6 to Crystal Reports 8

12. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0