Programatically Format Controls on Form
Author Message
 Programatically Format Controls on Form

I want to use the VB IDE's FORMAT/Horizontal Spacing/Make Equal command on
specific controls when the user resizes the form. How can I access this
toolbar command and manipulate it in code?

Thanks,
Eric

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:13:50 GMT
 Programatically Format Controls on Form

Eric,

Unfortunately these little scripts in the IDE are not available at run time.

Its Twips, Pixels, ScaleWidth and some Math, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Neil

Quote:
> I want to use the VB IDE's FORMAT/Horizontal Spacing/Make Equal command on
> specific controls when the user resizes the form. How can I access this
> toolbar command and manipulate it in code?

> Thanks,
> Eric

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:31:50 GMT

1. Create Controls Programatically/embed forms within forms

2. Creating Form controls programatically

3. programatically add a control to a form

4. Set a table field format programatically?

5. How to Programatically Format Text in Outlook from Access

6. Format text Programatically

7. howto change time format programatically

8. Input format different from display format in a form

9. Binary format to text format form conversion

10. Programatically changing Form from Data Entry mode to Edit mode

11. Opening an Organizational Form programatically

12. Programatically accessing Outlook Forms Manager