About DataGrid Control
Author Message
 About DataGrid Control

I need to do a data entry in a cell of a DataGrid Control using a combobox.
Could please someone give me a code example to do that?

The column button property say that typically, you enable the column button
when you want to drop down a control
(such as the built-in combo box, a bound list box, or even another DataGrid
control)
for editing or data entry.
When the button in the current cell is clicked, the ButtonClick event will
be fired.
You can then write code to drop down the desired control from the cell.

Please send me an e-mail, also

Thanks in advance
Eric
TELCO S.r.l. - Automazioni Industriali
Via Padergnone, 7A/7B - 24050 Grassobbio (BG) - ITALY
Tel. +39-035-525098 - Fax +39-035-526111

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Control/Datagrid Control

2. Datagrid Control 6.0

3. DataGrid Control

4. DataGrid Control

5. Trouble with DataGrid control

6. Adding a record count to the datagrid control

7. Using the DataGrid control

8. ANN: Windows Forms DataGrid Control chat - 12/3/02

9. Custom datagrid controls??

10. How to make my object databindable to DataGrid control

11. DataGrid Control Column Width

12. Using the DataGrid control