Introduction for reference
Author Message
 Introduction for reference

Where Can I find what can I do with each reference in VB (some description
of each reference)

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:30:54 GMT
 Introduction for reference
What do you mean by reference?? - you can add references to a VB project -
these are references to external dll's - what is in your list depends on
what dll's you have installed on your machine.  The main windows ones
provide the Windows API - you can get a book on these few core dll's -
"Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API" by Dan Appleman. It is a couple of
thousand pages long so that should keep you busy for a while.

If you mean the methods that are in built in to Visual Basic - look at the
help file, they are all documented.

Where Can I find what can I do with each reference in VB (some description
of each reference)

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:16:24 GMT

1. Introduction Needed to VBA

2. Introduction and a question

3. Good Introduction Book

4. Incorporating Assembly with BASIC -- Introduction (retry)

5. Introduction to VB

6. Introduction to VB ADO's

7. Introduction to Visual basic ADO

8. ADO: Introduction/Samples