Multiple Lines in message box
Author Message
 Multiple Lines in message box

The message that I want to display in the message box is too long, I want to
display it in multiple lines. Does any body know how to do that?

Thanks

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:47:50 GMT
 Multiple Lines in message box
Dim sPrompt As String
sPrompt = "Line 1" & vbCrLf & "Line 2"
MsgBox sPrompt

Quote:
> The message that I want to display in the message box is too long, I want
> display it in multiple lines. Does any body know how to do that?

> Thanks

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:54:30 GMT
 Multiple Lines in message box

Quote:
> The message that I want to display in the message box is too long, I want
> display it in multiple lines. Does any body know how to do that?

msgbox "line 1" & vbNewLine & "line 2",vbOKOnly,"Multiple lines"

??

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:54:49 GMT
 Multiple Lines in message box
Another way is

msgbox "Hello I'm from " &  chr(13)  & " Mxico " ......

Quote:
> The message that I want to display in the message box is too long, I want
> display it in multiple lines. Does any body know how to do that?

> Thanks

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:36:15 GMT
 Multiple Lines in message box
Hi,

And even another way is:
===================================
dim MsgboxText as String

MsgboxText = MsgboxText & "This is a multiple line Message Box Dialog" &
VBNewline     'start new line for each line of text
MsgboxText = MsgboxText & "example that shows how to make multiple" &
VBNewline
MsgboxText = MsgboxText & "lines in your Message Box" & VBNewline
MsgBoxText = MsgboxText & VBNewline & VBNewline         'insert 2 empty
lines and start new paragraph here
MsgBoxText = MsgboxText & "Using this method give you a bit more of " &
VBNewline
MsgboxText = MsgboxText & "visual idea of the format of your msgbox."

msgbox MsgboxText, VBExclamation
====================================

The method above allows you to see a bit easier the format you are going to
have.  In fact you can create bulleted lists and more with the above format.
It is not the cleanest nor is it the least in coding but it works well and
its major benefit is 'seeing' the format of your layout.

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

(608) 837-6736  Voice                (419) 821-9599 Fax

** New Version of AgMapthat Project Browser Plus now available!  New product
releases coming shortly
including new freeware downloads **

Quote:
> The message that I want to display in the message box is too long, I want
> display it in multiple lines. Does any body know how to do that?

> Thanks

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:45:39 GMT

1. Getting multiple lines in the body of the message

2. Multiple line ToolTipText message

3. Multiple lines in a text box...?

4. Copying and pasting multiple line and box objects

5. Adding multiple lines to a text box.

6. Dim multiple lines or single line

7. reading mail message body line by line

8. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box

9. Line numbers into multi-line text box

10. ? Text Box: multi line; fixed length per line

11. Using Message Box as a Stand-by Message

12. Why does Message Box does not display complete Message