Calender
Author Message
 Calender

How do I make a calender in VB5, I have some "captions" which are dates, I
would like these to be inserted i the calender automatic.

Kim from Denmark

Thu, 02 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calender
Scroll down a bit and you'll see a calendar example at:

http://www.softcircuits.com/sw_vbsrc.htm

or Download direct:

ftp://ftp.softcircuits.com/vbsrc/calendar.zip

'------
galen

Quote:
>How do I make a calender in VB5, I have some "captions" which are dates, I
>would like these to be inserted i the calender automatic.

>Kim from Denmark

Thu, 02 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calender

have all kinds of free calendars on my site

http://www.itcanada.com/~netters

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:13:51 +0100, "Kim Petersen"

Quote:

>How do I make a calender in VB5, I have some "captions" which are dates, I
>would like these to be inserted i the calender automatic.

>Kim from Denmark

http://www.itcanada.com/~netters
Free OCX / Menus / Calendars
Examples of dbgrid / dbcombo (Data Base)

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

2. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

3. Filter Querry on Subform using calender control

4. Answer Paramater Querry Using Calender Control

5. Calender formatted reports

6. Calender

7. Linking from webpage to Outlook calender

8. Outlook public calender

9. Automatiing Outlook Calender

10. Extracting Calender Items Out of Outlook From Access

11. Select a date in the Calender Folder

12. Addini events to a calender automatically