MAPI Session hangs Lotus Notes
Author Message
 MAPI Session hangs Lotus Notes

Hi,

I use the MAPI Control to establish a MapiSession before sending a Crystal
Report as email (using the built in functions in the CRPE)

Before sending a mail I have put the following:

If .MAPISess.SessionID = 0 Then

            .MAPISess.DownLoadMail = False
            .MAPISess.NewSession = False
            .MAPISess.SignOn
End If

This works fine, a mail is sent regardless if the client uses Outlook or
MAPI-supported Lotus Notes.

My problem occurs when the user terminates the application.

In the unload event of my mainform I use the following syntax:

If MAPISess.SessionID <> 0 Then
                MAPISess.SignOff
End If

This works fine in the outlook environment, with Lotus, I get an automation
error "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" and  Lotus
Notes krasches, demanding a restart of windows NT in order to start again.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any suggestions or solutions?

regards,

Magnus Geverts

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI Session hangs Lotus Notes

2. MAPI Session hangs Lotus Notes

3. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

4. MAPI & Lotus notes

5. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

6. Reading mail from Lotus Notes usin MAPI!!

7. Lotus Notes 4.5, VB5, control MAPI, Exchange, Windows 95

8. VB Mapi with Lotus Notes?

9. MAPI and LOTUS Notes

10. MAPI 6.0 Controls & lotus notes

11. MAPI 6.0 Control & Lotus Notes