NEED HELP WITH MSINET
Author Message
 NEED HELP WITH MSINET

I'm using the function below in order to get the source code of a webpage
from internet. With the same .exe file, it works on some computers but not
on some others. When it works, the function get all the source code of the
page. When it doesn't work, the function get only a part of the source code
of the html page and stop ! Does anybody had this problem before ? Let me
know please. I have to fix that issue asap.
Sorry not to give you more details but that's all I know !

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Public Function Recuperation_donnees(handle As Inet, username As String,
password As String, adresse As String) As String
    handle.Protocol = icHTTP
    handle.URL = adresse
    handle.password = password
    handle.username = username
    Recuperation_donnees = handle.OpenURL
end function

I use it on a form where there is one MSinet component named "inet1"
And I call the function:
source=Recuperation_donnees(inet1,"",""," http://www.*-*-*.com/ ")

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED HELP WITH MSINET
you must tell the inet control not to look in the cache and check if the
page
is downloaded compleetly, if not send a reload.....

Quote:
> I'm using the function below in order to get the source code of a webpage
> from internet. With the same .exe file, it works on some computers but not
> on some others. When it works, the function get all the source code of the
> page. When it doesn't work, the function get only a part of the source
code
> of the html page and stop ! Does anybody had this problem before ? Let me
> know please. I have to fix that issue asap.
> Sorry not to give you more details but that's all I know !

> THANKS IN ADVANCE

> Public Function Recuperation_donnees(handle As Inet, username As String,
> password As String, adresse As String) As String
>     handle.Protocol = icHTTP
>     handle.URL = adresse
>     handle.password = password
>     handle.username = username
>     Recuperation_donnees = handle.OpenURL
> end function

> I use it on a form where there is one MSinet component named "inet1"
> And I call the function:
> source=Recuperation_donnees(inet1,"","","http://www.yahoo.com")

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 NEED HELP WITH MSINET
Try This

Public Function Recuperation_donnees(handle As Inet, username As String,
password As String, adresse As String) As String
    handle.username = username
    handle.password = password
    handle.Protocol = icHTTP
    handle.URL = adresse
    handle.Execute , "GET"
end function

and

Private Sub Inet1_StateChanged(ByVal State As Integer)

   Dim vtData As Variant ' Data variable.
   Dim strData As String: strData = ""
   Dim bDone As Boolean: bDone = False

   If State = icResponseCompleted Then

      ' Get first chunk.
      vtData = Inet1.GetChunk(1024, icString)
      DoEvents
      Do While Not bDone
         strData = strData & vtData
         DoEvents
         ' Get next chunk.
         vtData = Inet1.GetChunk(1024, icString)
         If Len(vtData) = 0 Then
            bDone = True
         End If
      Loop

      GlobalVar = strData

   End If

End Sub

Quote:
> you must tell the inet control not to look in the cache and check if the
> page
> is downloaded compleetly, if not send a reload.....

> > I'm using the function below in order to get the source code of a
webpage
> > from internet. With the same .exe file, it works on some computers but
not
> > on some others. When it works, the function get all the source code of
the
> > page. When it doesn't work, the function get only a part of the source
> code
> > of the html page and stop ! Does anybody had this problem before ? Let
me
> > know please. I have to fix that issue asap.
> > Sorry not to give you more details but that's all I know !

> > THANKS IN ADVANCE

> > Public Function Recuperation_donnees(handle As Inet, username As String,
> > password As String, adresse As String) As String
> >     handle.Protocol = icHTTP
> >     handle.URL = adresse
> >     handle.password = password
> >     handle.username = username
> >     Recuperation_donnees = handle.OpenURL
> > end function

> > I use it on a form where there is one MSinet component named "inet1"
> > And I call the function:
> > source=Recuperation_donnees(inet1,"","","http://www.yahoo.com")

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP NEEDED WITH MSINET CONTROL

2. Need API's for MSINET.DLL !

3. Need Lisence information for Inet Transfer Control (MSINET.OCX)

4. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

5. Please Help - System Errors with MSINET.OCX

6. HELP with MsInet and Download Status

7. MSINET.OCX PROBLEMS Please Help!!!

8. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

9. Problems with MSINET.OCX... Please Help

10. HELP: NTLM support in MSINET.OCX?

11. Problems with MSINET.OCX... Please Help

12. MSinet error - please help