vsFlexGrid Sort problem
Author Message
 vsFlexGrid Sort problem

I am using vb 6 and VideoSoft vsFlexGrid Pro 6.0. I used .BindToArray to
populate the grid. I also set the property .ExplorerBar = flexExSort which
should sort any column that the user clicks on. But it does not sort. The
questions is: how do I make it sort without writing any code, that's what
they say in the help file that it does the sort automatically and toggles
once ascending and once descending...

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Khodr

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vsFlexGrid Sort problem

2. VSflexgrid inverts colours of selected rows when vsflexgrid.SelectionMode=3-flexSelectionListBox

3. Videosoft vsFlexgrid version 3 formatting problems - Help needed

4. Videosoft vsFlexgrid version 3 formatting problems - Help needed

5. VSFlexGrid 7.0 Problem with Access hypertext fields

6. VSFlexGrid 7 columns problem

7. Problem with VSFlexGrid 6.0 and ADO

8. vsflexgrid/stored procedure problem

9. Sorting problem RS.SORT !!!

10. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

11. vsFlexGrid, How to make the selected row visible

12. vsflexgrid