SelStart, SelLength (Combo Box)
Author Message
 SelStart, SelLength (Combo Box)

To my knowledge, there is no caret during a highlight.  You can implement a
Mac-like feature, though by trapping for left and right arrow keys.  If the
left arrow key is typed, set SelLength to 0.  If the right arrow is typed,
set SelStart to SelStart + SelLength and SelLength  to 0.

Chase

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SelStart, SelLength (Combo Box)
Is there any way to set a selection in a combo box where the caret is to
the LEFT of the selection. I can do this with a mouse pointer by
clicking and sweeping leftwards, but how to do this programmatically.?

I thought perhaps a negative MyCombo.SelLength but this returns an error

--
Chris Petchey

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. More ASP:TextBox help... SelStart/SelLength equiv

2. 32 bit RTF control selLength and selStart properties can not be set as a long

3. SelStart, SelLength, & SelText

4. SelStart, SelLength, and SelText

5. Help - MS Rich Text and SelStart, SelLength BUG???

6. textbox selStart, selLength

7. SelStart and SelLength

8. Help with SelLength, SelStart and SelText

9. Curious Behavior Using SelLength & SelStart

10. Problem with Combo & Text box and others using selstart & sellength

11. enter data in a combo box based on value from another combo box

12. Limit subform combo box by selection in parent combo box