Accessing ActiveX Documents from the WebBrowser control?
Author Message
 Accessing ActiveX Documents from the WebBrowser control?

Hi there,
I'm trying to develop a generic MDI shell for an application. The MDI
children contain just a WebBrowser control and these are initialized with
the paths to different ActiveX documents as they are shown.
My idea is to define interfaces for these that the MDI parent can use to
communicate with the children.

The question is, how do I access the UserDocument from the MDI Child through
the WebBrowser control?

Example:

**** IChild *****
Public Property Get Name() as String
End Property

**** MyUserDocument ****
Implements IChild

Private Property Get IChild_Name() as String
    IChild_Name = "MyUserDocument"
End Property

**** MDI Parent ****
Private Sub OnOpenWindow()
    Dim frm as frmDoc
    Set frm = New frmDoc
    frmDoc!WebBrowser1.Navigate sPath

    Dim c As IChild
    Set c = frmDoc!WebBrowser1.<what goes here????>
    Debug.Print c.Name
End Sub

Sat, 13 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing ActiveX Documents from the WebBrowser control?

2. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

3. WebBrowser control doesn't terminate in ActiveX document

4. Opening ActiveX documents to WebBrowser control

5. WebBrowser control doesn't terminate in ActiveX document

6. Webbrowser control generates GPF when used in a activex document

7. Help: Events on ActiveX documents: WebBrowser control: WithEvents

8. How to access controls inside webbrowser document ?

9. Webbrowser/Mshtml - accessing html based ActiveX control

10. Accessing ActiveX Controls in a Word Document

11. Accessing controls on ActiveX Documents from a module?

12. Accessing controls on ActiveX Documents?