Windows 98 and VB 5.0 SP3
Author Message
 Windows 98 and VB 5.0 SP3

I heard that Windows 98 contains some/all of the DLLs contained in SP3 of VB
5.0.  Is there a "correct" way to use the "updated" version of VB 5.0 on a
Win 98 system?  Does it matter whether some registry entries are stored on
the network (i.e., blow out the user's policy files prior to installation to
start fresh)?

RG

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reading the S.M.A.R.T. Drive stuff from VB on Windows 98 or Windows NT

2. Any Windows 98 and Office 98 issues?

3. VB 5.0 and Outlook 98 queries !!!Help

4. VB 5.0, Access 98, CR 7.0

5. Licensing Problems with VB5 SP3 and Win 98

6. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

7. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

8. VB.net Running on Windows 98

9. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

10. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

11. can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

12. Vb5 in Windows 95 or Windows 98