LIB file
Author Message
 LIB file

Hi there,
is it possible to reference a LIB file?
I need to use a LIB file instead of DLL, but I'm having some problems in it.

By the way, How can I know what Functions or Methods are included in a DLL. Is
there any tool to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Danny

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:08:27 GMT
 LIB file
If it's an ActiveX dll, you can either set a reference to it and use the
object browser to see what interfaces it exposes or get the free tool below
(with source) that'll give you a printable list of interfaces..

ActiveX Documenter
http://vbaccelerator.com/codelib/actvxdoc/article.htm

Hi there,
is it possible to reference a LIB file?
I need to use a LIB file instead of DLL, but I'm having some problems in it.

By the way, How can I know what Functions or Methods are included in a DLL.
Is
there any tool to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Danny

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:30:11 GMT
 LIB file
Thanks Ken,
but I'm talking about .LIB file developded in another language (instead of a .DLL
file). I'm having some troubles using methods from this DLL, so someone told me
to use this LIB file, and now I'm having problems using LIB file.

Thank you very much,
Danny

Quote:
If it's an ActiveX dll, you can either set a reference to it and use the
object browser to see what interfaces it exposes or get the free tool below
(with source) that'll give you a printable list of interfaces..

ActiveX Documenter
http://vbaccelerator.com/codelib/actvxdoc/article.htm

Hi there,
is it possible to reference a LIB file?
I need to use a LIB file instead of DLL, but I'm having some problems in it.

By the way, How can I know what Functions or Methods are included in a DLL.
Is
there any tool to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Danny

.

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:42:02 GMT
 LIB file
Oh... sorry.. maybe one of the C groups may be better for you...

[...]

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:50:01 GMT

1. *.lib files missing?

2. Making *.LIB files

3. LIB files

4. How to call lib file in vb?

5. calling functions in VB from a .lib file

6. Creating Libraries in VB (i.e .Lib Files)

7. Using .LIB files

8. importing a C++ .lib file

9. VB Calls to a .lib file

10. Using Library (*.lib) Files with Visual Basic

11. link to static library using vb (*.lib file)

12. FileSystemObject reference lib file