Form Flickering
Author Message
 Form Flickering

Why does my child form flicker when I display it?
How can I avoid this "flash"?

My code run from an MDI is as follows:

 Case "NB"
  frmNatureBusinessView.WindowState = vbMaximized
  frmNatureBusinessView.Show
 .
 .
 .

Regards,

Levi Nkata

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:20:11 GMT
 Form Flickering
Levi,

What is your form displaying or doing?  What other objects reside on the
form that may be updating or refreshing?

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

(608) 837-6736  Voice                (419) 821-9599 Fax

** New Version of AgMapthat Project Browser Plus now available!  New product
releases coming shortly
including new freeware downloads **

Quote:
> Why does my child form flicker when I display it?
> How can I avoid this "flash"?

> My code run from an MDI is as follows:

>  Case "NB"
>   frmNatureBusinessView.WindowState = vbMaximized
>   frmNatureBusinessView.Show
>  .
>  .
>  .

> Regards,

> Levi Nkata

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:46:58 GMT

1. MDI Forms - Child forms flickering

2. Form Flickering in VB6.0 Forms

3. Forms Flicker When Switching Between Them

4. form flickers when displaying a huge records.

5. Form Flicker

6. Form flickers when displaying a huge records

7. Help--Form Flicker on Recycle Bin Delete

8. Form flickers on .Show

9. problem-Form Flickers

10. Eliminate Form "Flickering"

11. Prevent window form to flicker when load??

12. Flickering Forms in mdi App