VB5 Project Properties ?
Author Message
 VB5 Project Properties ?

Where and how can I set the following properties:

Run in Unattended Mode, Apartment Model Threaded, and Multi-instance.

TIA Frank

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 Project Properties ?

|Where and how can I set the following properties:
|
|Run in Unattended Mode, Apartment Model Threaded, and Multi-instance.

If you are designing an ActiveX Exe go to the Projects menu and there
you can set the UnAttended Execution flag and choose whether you want
to run a Thread Per Object or create a Thread Pool.  If you are
designing an ActiveX Dll go to the Projects menu and there you can set
the UnAttended Execution flag and choose the Threading Model (i.e.,
Apartment or Single).

You can specify whether objects exposed from your components are
MultiUse in the Properties window.

;-) Cool
Hasta Luego
Adrian Maull [MCSD]

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to convert VB3 project to vb5 project?

2. Incomplete Project Need Help (VB5 - Project Attached)

3. REQ : How to create an activex (VB5) with property like mycontrol.array(x).properties

4. How Can I Create a Property Windows Like VB5 Properties Window

5. ServerFilter conflicting with OrderBy property on form in Access Project

6. how do I access project properties (values) via VBA

7. Reading project properties in through VBA

8. How to set Project/File/Properties values

9. HelpFile Properties of project

10. Project properties

11. Compile tab disappearing from Project Properties dialog

12. Pesky Project and Properties windows