VB 5 on win 98 vs win nt
Author Message
 VB 5 on win 98 vs win nt

I compiled a program in vb 5 on a win 98 machine.....when i install it on an
NT machine it won't work (made the setup wizard to include all dll).....

will it work if i install vb 5 on win nt machine and compile it
there??....what other chances do i have??

would appreciate replys to my email...

Miguel

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5 on win 98 vs win nt
Dear Miguel,

I have compiled a VB5 project on win95. My client uses NT. It went wrong. It
didn't finish the setup installation. After trying a lot I found out is was
the userrights in NT which did it (or didn't). You must logon in NT as
Administrator or have the same rights to install

Richard
FDK Software b,v

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

2. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

3. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

4. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

5. Userform Controls change their size between Win 98 and Win NT

6. GetOpenFileName:Win 98 vs. NT

7. Win API Call not working in vb.net app distributed to WIn 98

8. Win 95 vs Win NT

9. Win 98,Win XP and API

10. Win 98 and Win Me Problem

11. ado on win 95, win 98